Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm not sure if anyone still checks this but I decided to take another swing at the whole blog thing. Its a big commitment but I'm in the middle of some big decisions and could use a place to get down some thoughts.
Most of you that read this know that I'm considering moving back to the East Coast. I go through my ups and downs with the thought of moving and would covet any prayers for wisdom regarding the possible move. The past few days have been quite chilly here and I can't say that the cold is helping the East's side. People often say that you can't be cold in 45 degree weather if your from a place where the winter lasts half the year, but I can assure you that your blood does acclimate :)
I will keep you all updated, don't want to get back into the whole blogging thing too fast.

2 comments:

Robb said...

Nikki,
I'm praying you recieve the wisdom you need to make your decision. I'm sure others are doing the same.

Jen said...

Welcome back Nikki...

Praying and not knowing why you haven't moved back yet...! come on, what are you waiting for? Me to come out and bring you home! :)

Really though, I am praying for your decision, I know it is a big one! And I know that you don't want to move ahead of God's timing either! So, patiently waiting in NH is what I have to do. And remember we have a room for you! ;)

We will keep the popcorn out for you!